I usually enjoy getting products that are versatile and can be used for different purposes like coconut oil that can be used in the kitchen for cooking, on our hair and skin and lately used in mending broken relationships (don’t take my word on it but it doesn’t hurt to try) or baking soda that can be used in clearing blackheads asides from the role it plays in the kitchen as well.
Apple Cider Vinegar is one of those products. Raw apple cider vinegar is made from nutritiously organically grown apples and retains many beneficial components. I usually like the Bragg’s brand because it contains the ‘mother’, which means it still contains the beneficial compounds.
Today I will be sharing with you 10 benefits of apple cider vinegar and also a recipe you can make at home for detox
- It helps control blood sugar
- It helps clear a stuffy nose and a sore throat
- It is used to cure foot fungus
- It helps with lowering cholesterol
- Relieves constipation
- Relieves heartburn
- Promotes good gut bacteria
- Used as a toner – add one part of ACV to three parts of water and apply to your face with a cotton ball, it helps with reducing oil and closing pores
- Used as a disinfectant – it can be used to clean counters, sinks and floors
- To get whiter teeth – rub your teeth with apple cider to help remove stains
APPLE CIDER DETOX RECIPE
This is a recipe I use most mornings and it helps me to jump start my day
1 cup warm water
2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. raw honey
A dash of cayenne pepper
Mix all the ingredients together and have you a nice warm tea.
Begin to enjoy the benefits of Apple Cider vinegar and thank me later!